Terms & Conditions
- Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi has a range of policies & procedures design to assist learners. Our ACATS Student Handbook list policies to include access and equity, learners support, cancellation and refunds for all learners completing an accredited program.
- Training courses are subject to minimum numbers and is required at least 7 days in advance to secure a booking.
- Bookings may be accepted up to one (1) day prior to the commencement of a training course depending on availability.
- Cancellations will be accepted over seven (7) days prior to a training course commencement date at no charge. After this time an administration fee of 50% will be incurred.
- No show on the day of the course will incur a fee of 100% forfeit of monies.
- A confirmation letter is sent out once we receive your booking.
- Participant certificates will only be issued when full payment of the course has been received.
- If you book online the information you provide will be used for the production and distribution of your certification. For example your name and address details. If this information is incorrect, Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi cannot be held liable for misspelt or non delivery of certifications.
- Academy Hospitality Australia and Zealifi does not keep original copies of any course certificates.
- Participants shall receive their certificates within 21 working days after completing the course if full payment has been received.
- If certificate is lost or misplaced a replacement certificate can be issued. Replacement certificates incur a fee of RMLV @ $55 & all other training courses @ $25.
- Fee for replacement certificates must be received in full before replacement certificate is issued.
- Notification of certificates not received by participants will be replaced free of charge, up to one (1) month after the course completion.
- Notification of certificates not received by participants more than one (1) month after course completion will incur the replacement fee above.
When booking inhouse courses the following terms and conditions apply:
- One tax invoice is issued to the client who is booking the course. It is the client's responsibility to collect all monies from all participants and the payment of the invoice.
- Certificates will be issued upon payment of invoice and sent out via registered post. If you don't receive them within a 7 day period, it is your responsibility to inform us straight away so we can chase up the delivery.
- All participants certificates will be distributed to one individual client on receipt of total payment.
- The training requirements are: private room to ensure high quality training can be delivered, blank white wall or screen, tables/chairs in an u-shape or classroom style, whiteboard or flip chart (if possible), water on the tables, tea & coffee available and small table with power for trainer's equipment (data projector and laptop).